1. LEAN2MARKET is a trademark dedicated to web design with address in Barcelona, c /. Tuset, 32-08006, owner of the website www.lean2market.com.
3. The user, facilitating their data either by ticking the appropriate box in each case or by any other means, freely accepts that their personal data will be processed by LEAN2MARKET for conducting purposes for which they were provided. It also ensures that personal data are true and assumes the obligation to report any changes.
4. However, the data can be communicated compliance with legal or contractual obligations that may exist.
5. Meanwhile, LEAN2MARKET ensures that the server will store and process personal data have the necessary security measures to prevent alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access to this data. To achieve this purpose, the user is informed that the lender may obtain the relevant data for purposes of authentication of access controls.
6. The website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a file server activity duly recorded that allows the subsequent processing of data in order to obtain measurements only statistics that reveal the number of page impressions, visits to Web services, order of visits, access point, etc.
7.1. Definition and function of cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, it is used to recognize the user.
7.2. What kind of cookies used this site? Technical Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to receive and store data while the user accesses the site for example, but not limited to the language selection or session. Cookies analysis: those that either because they are treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. So analyze your browsing on our website to improve the range of products and services we offer.
7.3. Way to disable or delete cookies. You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer. If you do not accept cookies, our website may not work properly. If you continue browsing, consider accepting its use.
8. Equally expressly guarantees users that their personal information will not be disclosed to third parties in any application without prior consent, informed and unequivocal, specific to the assignment.
9. Users will have rights of access, rectification and cancellation of data, recognized in Articles 15 to 17 of LOPD. These rights can be exercised by sending free express request, along with a copy of your ID by writing to LEAN2MARKET Ref. Data protection. C /. Tuset, 32 - 08006 Barcelona or by e-mail to email@example.com.